Every DCS class having a information projector includes a vga cable which may be utilized for connecting a laptop computer to your projector. All classrooms designed with the Digital Classroom techniques have actually HDMI inputs which will also be employed to project from laptop computers.
To see in the event your class includes a data projector, look for the available space and then click from the « Technology » tab.
To see in the event the space has also a HDMI input, simply simply simply click on « Classroom Features » and always check « Additional Things. »
Newer laptop computers might not have a VGA or HDMI slot. In case your laptop computer won’t have a VGA or HDMI slot, you will want to buy an adapter that enables one to link one of these simple two cables to your laptop computer.
- Switch on the device and choose the appropriate key for laptop computer.
- Connect the VGA or HDMI cable to your laptop computer’s VGA or HDMI port. If a HDMI is being used by you or VGA adapter, plug the adapter to your laptop computer and link the supplied cable to another end for the adapter. In DCS spaces where in fact the VGA and HDMI cables aren’t connected to the operational system, you will have to connect one other end with this cable to your system jack.
- Switch on your laptop computer. After your desktop has packed, your laptop computer image should project. If it doesn’t, please stick to the guidelines below that pertain your laptop’s os.
- While holding the Windows button on the keyboard, press « P ». Your display choices will show up.
- While continuing to put up the Windows key, press « P » to emphasize each choice. Highlight « Duplicate » to project the image that seems on the laptop computer monitor. Continuer la lecture de « Projecting from the Laptop. The VGA slot on a laptop computer comes with three rows of five holes. »