Be advised вЂ“ railway lines/trestles/tunnels are personal home
All railway lines and structures that are associatedtrestles and tunnels) are situated away from boundaries of Goldstream Provincial Park. Accessing they are considered trespassing on personal home and pose an important general public security risk.
Mount Finlayson Trail care
This path is high and tough; gown for the surface and climate; remain on the noticeable trail; allow adequate time for return in daylight. The summit may be accessed from Finlayson Arm path or the day-use area. Be careful whenever walking on Finlayson Arm path.
- Each visitors can witness salmon spawning at Goldstream Provincial Park year. The time that is best for watching is belated October through November. During this time period, there is certainly congestion on Hwy #1 while cars park and exit the day-use area. Please be mindful. Help counter interruption of salmon spawning вЂ“ keep pets on a leash and out from the water all of the time.
- Fishing just isn’t permitted in Goldstream Provincial Park.
- For college teams and unique team programs, please contact the Goldstream Freeman King Visitor Centre.
- Western regarding the E & N Railway right-of-way may be the better Victoria Water provide Area access that is prohibited.
- Please be aware that the relative mind of Finlayson Arm plus the Goldstream Estuary are closed to boaters and paddlers. Continuer la lecture de « Goldstream Provincial Park. Attention Visitors вЂ“ Crucial Notice! »